Diploma in research methodology
The qualitative, quantitative and mixed routes
It consists of 4 modules and a videoconference with Dr. Roberto Hernández Sampieri.
Those interested in studying only one or more of the modules or courses that make up the Diploma, can register for the desired module and obtain proof of that course.
(Option To take modules of way individual).
Basic textbook: Research Methodology Book in its most recent edition.
Develop the skills to conduct and evaluate quantitative, qualitative and mixed research that meets international standards of academic rigor.
DIRECTED BY DR. ROBERTO HERNÁNDEZ SAMPIERI
Doctor of Administration, Master of Administration, Bachelor of Science in Communication, Specialist in Organizational Communication, Diploma in Consulting And Doctor honoris causa by eight institutions of the Peru, Venezuela and Mexico.
Author of several works such as Metodología de la investigación.
More than 100 scientific articles published in national and international journals
Director of the Research Centre and academic coordinator of the Doctoral Programme in Administration from the University of Celaya and researcher of the National System of Researchers of the National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico.
MODULE 1 INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Introduction to the Diploma.
2. Use and exploitation of information technologies.
2.1. Use of Blackboard.
2.2. Internet search.
3. Introduction to applied research and quantitative, qualitative and mixed approaches to research.
Characteristics of the quantitative approach and its implications.
3.2. Characteristics of the qualitative approach and its implications.
MODULE 2 QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH PROCESS
4. Quantitative research process.
4.1. Research problem approach
4.2. Literature review.
4.3. Scope, hypothesis and research design
4.4. Population and sample.
4.5. Collection and analysis of quantitative data
MODULE 3 QUALITATIVE RESEARCH PROCESS
5. Qualitative research process.
5.1. Problem statement on research and initial immersion in the environment
5.2. Literature review.
5.3. Population and qualitative sample
5.5. Qualitative data analysis
MODULE 4 MIXED RESEARCH METHODS AND PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
6. Mixed research methods 1.
6.1. Nature of the mixed methods
6.2. The processes of mixed research.
6.3. The mixed problem approach. The mixed research methods 2.
6.4. Mixed research designs
6.5. Mixed sampling
6.6. Data collection and mixed analysis
7. Report of research results
7.1. Paragraphs of the investigative report.
7.2. Publication of the investigation report.
8. Integrating activity.
Dr. Christian Paulina Mendoza Torrez
- Doctor of Administration from the University of Celaya. Research Professor in undergraduate and graduate studies, project advisor for public and private organizations.
- Member of the National System of Researchers, as well as several Research Networks in Latin America.
- Member of the Scientific Editorial Committee of the journals: Estudios en Ciencias Sociales y Administrativas, "TZHOECOEN" of the Universidad Señor de Sipán SAC, in Peru, ProVeritatem of the Universidad Internacional de las Américas in Costa Rica, Red de Estudios Latinoamericanos en Administración y Negocios, in Mexico, and "Archivos Hispanoamericanos de Sexología" of the Instituto Mexicano de Sexología (IMESEX).
- Co-author of several works such as "Metodología de la investigación para bachillerato".
Dr. Ana Cuevas Romo
- D. in Education from the Marist University of Guadalajara, a Master's degree in Applied Social Research from the University of Limerick and a Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences from the University of Celaya.
- Coordinator of the Research Center of the University of Celaya. Professor of research at undergraduate and graduate levels, and researcher at that institution from 2005 to date.
- Consultant of external research projects to companies and institutions at local, state, national and international level.
- Publication of two books, four book chapters, 5 research articles in refereed journals, more than 10 scientific papers and three manuals.
- Editor of the refereed and indexed scientific journal Estudios en Ciencias Sociales y Administrativas of the University of Celaya, and editor of the popular science journal Uni Ciencia (now Innova Quest).
- Facilitator in workshops and courses on Research Methodology, computer-assisted quantitative and qualitative analysis, distance education, among others; in various public and private higher education institutions, since 2005.
Dr. Natalie Berenice Diaz Acevedo
- Doctor in Administration at the University of Celaya, Master in Administrative Management at the Tecnológico de México campus Celaya and Bachelor in Business Administration at the University of Celaya.
- Full-time professor at the Business School of the University of Celaya. Teaching experience for more than 10 years in various universities in the region at the bachelor, master and doctorate levels.
- Member of the editorial committee of the refereed and indexed scientific journal Estudios en Ciencias Sociales y Administrativas of the University of Celaya.
- Publication of two book chapters, 5 research articles in refereed journals and more than 10 scientific papers.
- Research evaluator and table director at regional and international congresses and symposia.
Those interested in studying only one or more of the modules or courses that make up the Diploma, can register for the desired module and obtain proof of that course. (Option to take modules individually).
The total cost of the Diploma is 800 USD
In full payment: 20% discount ( 640 USD)
In 2 payments: First payment of 480 USD at registration and second payment of 320 USD on 3 June 2020.
Cost per individual module: 230 USD.
UNI SUPPORT PROGRAMME
In case you have doubts about the content of the course, technical problems or need help with a subject, you can send an email to the support program team.
To enter the course you will need a tablet, a smartphone or a laptop with a high-speed connection.