Bachelor's degree in ArchitectureSEP Agreement No. 20181386 of 8 June 2018
What makes us different?
- Only accredited program in the region.
- Graduates recognized as entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Active internationalization program.
- Intensive language program
- National and international anticipated internships
- Expert teachers.
- Life skills development
- Challenge-based learning
Why to study at Uni?
Perfil de Ingreso
- Conocimientos de nivel bachillerato o equivalente preferentemente del área de físico-matemático.
- Interpreta, expresa y comunica sus ideas de forma gráfica, oral y escrita con sensibilidad al arte y la cultura.
- Manejo de nuevas tecnologías para mejorar el entorno social.
- Desarrolla innovaciones bajo un pensamiento metodológico, lógico y matemático proponiendo con sensibilidad soluciones a situaciones cotidianas en un entorno global.
- Aprende y participa en ambientes de colaboración multidiciplinarios con responsabilidad, compromiso, ética, respeto al medio ambiente y conciencia cívica.
- Analiza, reflexiona y sustenta una postura personal sobre temas de interés y relevancia considerando otros puntos de vista de manera crítica.
The Bachelor's degree in Architecture of the University of Celaya has been accredited by the Mexican Council of Accreditation of the Teaching of the Architecture (COMAEA, nowadays ANPADEH) for being a career that prepares people who think and act as leaders in a global community, with a service attitude to society, with an entrepreneurial approach, highly trained teachers and constant updating curriculum, where study cases and the use of technological tools and vanguardist facilities, giving our students an environment that encourages the art of creating living spaces for humanity in order to satisfy their needs, both functional and aesthetic, thus achieving a better life quality. In Architecture, technique and art, theory and practice are involved.
- Conceives the architectural object, projects it, plans it, processes it, executes it and manages it with a high sense of ethics, responsibility and social commitment.
- Analyzes, synthesizes and evaluates the architectural and urban problems to provide an innovative, adequate and sustainable solution. Has fully domain of architectural and urban theories.
- Knows and values the architectural cultural heritage, respects it and promotes its conservation.
- The graduate has fully domain of traditional and avant-garde techniques in the use of materials, constructive processes, design processes and architectural representation.
- Recognizes the project process as a method of research, uses quantitative and qualitative methods as tools to provide innovative solutions that enhace the habitat.
- Researches to draw up new materials and constructive systems.
- Is enterprising, innovative and creative; efficiently works in teams both collegiate and multidisciplinary.
- It is expressed efficiently in oral, written and graphical form.
- Knows other regions' and countries' culture appreciating and valuing its architectural and cultural heritage.
How will you stand out as a graduate?
- You will be a proactive leader, innovator, entrepreneur and with values with the ability to run your own company.
- You will have a world class preparation to develop in any industrial or commercial, manufacturing or service institution in both the public and private sectors.
- English and German for business high domain.
- You will have real experience in projects with companies and institutions in the region because you can carry out business consultancy work.
- You will have a global vision of your professional area and can carry out training, teaching and research activities in organizations, companies and educational institutions.
Los alumnos de la Universidad de Celaya tienen la posibilidad de estudiar el Curso de Profesionalización: Transformando la Ciudad de la Universidad Francisco de Vitoria al concluir sus estudios de la licenciatura en Arquitectura.
Te lo cuenta un egresado
Teléfono: +52 (461) 613 9099
Location: Carretera Panamericana km. 269 Col. Rancho Pinto, Celaya, Guanajuato, Mexico C.P. 38080